Presented by the Community Health Training Institute
Topics: Developing, implementing, and evaluating a marketing/communications plan
Description: Participants in this webinar will learn about the elements of a communications strategy and how it can increase the effectiveness of your organization or project. They will also understand the value of doing research in the community as part of a communications effort and how it can inform the design of the strategy, including identifying appropriate audiences, communication approaches, and channels. Methods for evaluating the outcomes and impact of a communications strategy will be briefly described.
Audience: Coalition leaders and partners; individuals working towards community health.
Participants completing this webinar will be able to:
1. Describe the value of developing a communication plan for an organization or project.
2. List the key elements of a communication plan.
3. Explain how to go about creating a plan including goals, objectives, audience, channels, and measuring success.
This webinar addresses the following MA DPH Coalition Criteria Guidelines:
1. Effective utilization of data to inform goal and activity selection, implementation, and evaluation
2. Consistency with MA DPH's goals and priorities