Grants and Funding Opportunities
Check back here for an updated list of grant and funding opportunities!
Author: Tonayo Crow
Featured Grant: MA COVID-19 Community Grants
Grants of $10,000 to $50,000 are now available to 501(c)(3) community-based organizations and faith-based organizations (and other groups with a 501(c)(3) fiscal sponsor) who serve the communities impacted by COVID-19 in Massachusetts. The goal of COVID-19 Community Grants is to reduce COVID-19 infections, morbidity, and mortality among Black, Latinx, and other people of color in target communities including Brockton, Chelsea, Everett, Framingham, Holyoke, Lawrence, Lowell, Lynn, Malden, Methuen, New Bedford, Randolph, Revere, Salem, Saugus, Springfield, Worcester, and specific neighborhoods in Boston. Grant applications are due October 14, 2020, at 9:00 am. COVID-19 Community Grants will engage community- and faith-based organizations in the development and delivery of effective messages and further support hard-hit communities with education, training, and funding to effectively meet their communities’ specific needs and build upon existing local and state efforts. Click here to learn more and apply for this grant opportunity made possible by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
October, November, and Rolling Deadlines
- Citizens Bank, Rolling
- Eastern Bank Charitable Foundation, Rolling
- USArtists International, Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation, Multiple Deadlines
- Community Engagement Mini Grant, MAPC, Rolling until December 2020
- Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation Grants, Various Deadlines (September 15th-January 10th)
- Organizations Fostering Diversity and Dignity Supported, Philanthropy Massachusetts, Due October 15th
- Grant, Rockland Trust Bank, Due October 15th
- Grants for Arts Related Organizations, The Shubert Foundation, Due October 15th
- Grants to USA Nonprofit, Lawyers, and Law Firms for Justice-Related Lawsuits, Massachusetts Grant Watch, LOIs due October 16th
- Rapid Response: Educators for Black Lives, Nellie Mae Education Foundation, Due October 22nd
- Grant, TD Bank Charitable Foundation, Due October 30th
- Foundation Grants, Berkshire Bank, Due November 1st
- Grant, HarborOne Foundation, Due November 15th
- Grant, SalemFive Charitable Foundation, Due November 15th
COVID-19 Relief Grants
Click here to view all grants as a Google Map.