Grants and Funding Opportunities
Check back here for an updated list of grant and funding opportunities!
Author: Tonayo Crow
2021 Remote Learning Support for Children and Youth, The Office of Community Health, Boston Children's Collaboration for Community Health.
The Office of Community Health is pleased to announce a Request for Proposals (RFP) for 2021 Remote Learning Support for Children and Youth. We are seeking applications for activities focused on providing remote learning access and resources to ensure social, emotional, and educational progress and success through the end of the school year.
This RFP is made possible through the Special Initiatives fund of the Boston Children’s Collaboration for Community Health. Eligible organizations include faith-based organizations, parent and community groups, Community Development Corporations, sports-based programs, and youth development programs that are currently supporting remote learning access. Preference will be given to organizations in Boston that are not affiliated with a larger city-wide or national network and primarily serve Black and Latino children and communities.
A total of $100,000 will be available with awards amounts ranging from $2,500 to $10,000 per organization. Funded work is expected to take place this spring and if needed extending into summer. The deadline to apply is 5:00pm on Monday, March 15, 2021. This is a one-time funding opportunity.
Deadline: March 15th, 2021
Massachusetts Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program, Massachusetts Department of Public Health. To learn more, click here. To access the RFP, click here.
February and Rolling Deadlines
- Citizens Bank, Rolling
- Eastern Bank Charitable Foundation, Rolling
- USArtists International, Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation, Multiple Deadlines
- Adult Literacy Grants, Dollar General Literacy Foundation, Due February 18th
- Economic Mobility Grant, Bank of America Charitable Foundation, Due February 19th
- Essex Heritage Partnership Grant Program, Essex National Heritage Area, Due February 19th
- Grants, Cigna Foundation, Due February 26th
- Black Liberation Pooled Fund, Solidaire Network, Due February 26th
- Visionary Freedom Fund, 2020 Vision for Youth Justice, Due February 26th
- Grants, Cambridge Savings Bank, Due February 28th
- Capacity Building Grants, Disabled Veterans National Foundation, Due February 28th
- Robert F. Schumann Foundation Grant, Wells Fargo, Due February 28th
COVID-19 Relief Grants
Click here to view all grants as a Google Map.