To Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 02:00pm
Promote inclusive classrooms, combat prejudice and integrate immigration into your lesson plans.
How do you bring out the best in your immigrant and refugee students when they and their families are faced with uniquely challenging times? Register now for the free, interactive, online workshop Immigrant Student Success: Strategies and Tools for K-12 and Adult Educators on July 10 and 11 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. EDT for live lectures, group activities, chat rooms, panels and presentations from experts nationwide to learn how to:
- Integrate immigration into the curriculum
- Build relationships with immigrant students, families and communities
- Use poetry and storytelling to educate all students on immigration
- Empower immigrant students
- Create more welcoming classrooms, and more