Thank you for adding an organization to the Coalition Roster! The addition will be made within approximately five business days. Submit one form per Coalition. Please help keep this tool accurate by sending updates each time there is a future change.
Important note about coalition requirements:
- As of February 2016, all listed coalitions must update their profiles and indicate whether they meet Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MA DPH) minimum requirements.
- In the spirit of its 2015 Coalition Engagement Principles and Guidelines, MA DPH recognizes and encourages coalitions in various stages of development. Your coalition will be listed and searchable in the Coalition Finder whether or not it meets all of the MA DPH coalition requirements. You should update your profile as your coalition develops.
- If you have questions about MA DPH requirements, please contact [email protected].
In the form below please indicate whether or not your coalition meets the requirements at this time.
MA DPH considers a coalition to be a group that meets the following minimum requirements:
- Statement of purpose and shared activities
- Shared vision including a focus on reducing health disparities and promoting health equity
- Consistency with MA DPH’s goals and priorities
- Participation from key stakeholders (individuals and organizations that have a vested stake or interest in a program or policy initiative, e.g. it will impact them directly)
- Effective utilization of data to inform goal and activity selection, implementation, and evaluation
- Defined leadership, e.g. a lead organization or lead volunteer structure
- Membership that is reflective of the community
- Defined structure for strategic planning and decision-making
- Defined coalition member roles