In today’s fast-paced, ever changing landscape, it is more important than ever that nonprofits have the skills and tools necessary to identify, plan, and execute change in a way that catalyzes, rather than disrupts, organizational performance.
This experiential workshop, led by TSNE consultants Nesly Metayer and Julia Monaghan, will walk participants through several models for understanding, planning, and implementing organizational change. The day will also provide participants with an understanding of key considerations related to change management such as inclusion and participation, communication, and how to align your change effort with your organization’s values.
– Learn to recognize when planned organizational change might be necessary
– Explore different tools and models for planning and understanding change
– Learn how to use your organizational values to guide change management
– Identify ways to create a participatory and inclusive change process
– Understand the role of communications and expectation-setting
– Consider implications for ongoing or iterative change