Instructor: Laurie Jo Wallace
This two day training focuses on supervision and program management for adult staff. It addresses the roles and responsibilities of supervisors, communication, work relationships, program management, and the specific supervision of staff. In the training we will identify various roles and responsibilities of supervisors, and explore effective strategies for supervisor relationships.
- Participants will be able to identify various roles and responsibilities of supervisors.
- Participants will explore their strengths and weaknesses as a supervisor within the 5 Star Management Model.
- Participants will be able to identify specific leadership styles.
- Participants will be able to effectively implement team-builders for their staff.
- Participants will be able to build effective supervisor relationships.
- Overview of Supervision
- Supervisor’s Roles and Responsibilities
- The 5 Star Management Model
- Situational Leadership
- The Forms of Supervision
- Team-builders and Program Planning
Registration deadline: Monday, February 8, 2021
Registration fee: $185 Regular, $150 MACDC Member, $100 Student/AmeriCorps/Intern