Natural charisma doesn't always translate screen-to-screen. Companies now realize that whoever is the first to master client engagement from a distance will dominate their competition. This workshop will help you take command of this new paradigm so you can achieve your business goals, keep your employees engaged, and your clients committed to you.
In this highly participatory workshop, you will learn to:
- Master the new face-to-face
- Project authority and energy at a distance
- Maintain team morale and manage ambiguity
- Present essential data and keep your audience engaged
- Lead an effective meeting by eliminating remote distractions
- This workshop is designed for professionals of all levels of experience, from beginner to expert.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
David Marino has been coaching industry leaders in transformative communication for over 25 years. Using creative and dynamic presentation techniques from scripted and improvisational theater, he engages with individuals, nonprofit and for-profit companies to create inspiring and interactive leadership practices that demonstrate powerful and effective communication strategies. As a lifetime expert in corporate training, presentation, and public speaking, he has worked with executives, managers, and staff all over the world to help them find their strongest voice and deliver their message with confidence and style. From his home in Boston, he has worked with many of the world’s most prestigious organizations, including Harvard, MIT, Biogen, Americore, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and The Boston Public Library.