- This event has passed.
Conducting Effective Internal Investigations
December 9, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Instructors: Ed Mitnick
Join experienced employment and labor attorney Ed Mitnick for an intensive, one-day interactive training session designed to provide you with a thorough grounding in conducting workplace investigations. This training regularly sells out, so reserve your spot today by registering online at providers.org/events!
While particularly relevant for human resources and legal staff, supervisors in all departments can benefit from the information and techniques presented in this training. Participants will conduct an investigation and receive individual feedback from the instructor.
In this training, you will explore how to:
- Identify possible complaints relating to policy violations;
- Effectively respond to and communicate initial stages of investigation to complainants and witnesses;
- Conduct effective witness interviews ‚Äì get to the truth with any witness;
- Learn how to take notes and draft and organize the final written investigation report; and
- Determine how best to communicate findings to leadership and witnesses.
Registration fee:$135 members/$160 non-members