- This event has passed.
Facilitating Successful Online Meetings
October 29, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Registration is currently full. Please email [email protected] to be placed on the waiting list!
Topics: Online meeting facilitation, Zoom functionality
Online (3 hrs)
Description: In this new virtual world, how are your meetings measuring up? This training will review the functionalities of Zoom and how to use its features to help you facilitate successful and engaging online meetings that bring multiple voices into the mix. Participants will learn how to navigate online tools and resources that provide multiple avenues of participation in meetings. These skills will enable you to build rapport and confidence with your online meeting facilitation. This training will support coalition leaders and members to better equip themselves with the skills needed to host online meetings so we can move forward in our work without sacrificing connections.
Trainer: Daisy Ortega, Health Resources in Action
Audience: Coalition leaders and members, community advocates, and public health professionals leading online meetings
Learning Objectives: Participants will be able to:
- Navigate the basic functionalities of Zoom
- Name best practices for online meeting engagement
- Build their online facilitation skills to support continued work
MA DPH Coalition Criteria Addressed:
- Consistency with MA DPH‚Äôs goals and priorities
- Participation from key stakeholders (individuals and organizations that have a vested
stake or interest in a program or policy initiative, e.g. it will impact them directly)
- Defined structure for strategic planning and decision-making