- This event has passed.
Health Equity in Action (Framingham)
March 11, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Free training presented by the Community Health Training Institute
What does health equity mean on the ground? What does it look like to work together toward more equitable communities and how do we do it? This interactive training will prepare coalitions leaders and members to answer these and other questions. Participants will explore and share strategies for increasing meaningful participation of diverse populations in the planning and decisions of local health coalition initiatives.
Learning Objectives:¬†By the end of this trainings participants will
- Apply a health equity lens in the stages of a planning process.
- Understand how to move beyond inclusion to build relationships that lead to shared decision making.
- Develop clear next steps to take toward health equity in their own community.
Space is limited.
This training will be repeated in four regions:
- Brockton, March 3, 2015
- Framingham, March 11, 2015
- Tewksbury, March 24, 2015
- Greenfield, March 25, 2015