- This event has passed.
(Webinar) Moving from Programs to Policy, Systems, and Environmental Change
November 12, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 7:15 pm
Transition from programs to policy, systems, and environmental (PSE) change for lasting improvements in your community. This webinar will explore the what, why, and how of PSEs through local examples from across the state of Massachusetts.
Participants completing this training will be able to:
- Define PSE
- Describe local PSE change examples
- Identify key components and strategies to incorporate PSEs in their own community initiatives
- Aleya Martin, Community Health Training Institute, HRiA
- Kathleen McCabe, HRiA
- Catherine Ratte, Pioneer Valley Planning Commission
- Arlene Goldstein, Blue Hills CHNA 20 (Formerly of Impact Quincy)