- This event has passed.
Webinar: Moving from Programs to Policy, Systems, and Environmental Change
February 26, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Transition from programs to policy, systems, and environmental (PSE) change for lasting improvements in your community. This webinar will explore the what, why, and how of PSEs through local examples from across the state of Massachusetts.
Participants completing this training will be able to:
- Define PSE
- Describe local PSE change examples
- Identify key components and strategies to incorporate PSEs in their own community initiatives
- Nicole Bourdon, Springfield Mass in Motion
- Barry Keppard, Metropolitan Area Planning Council
- Aleya Martin, Health Resources in Action
- Kathleen McCabe, Health Resources in Action
- Karen Pohlman, Baystate Health